Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 07:46 schrieb Frankie:
> [...]

The main problem with amavis and postfix is a missing feature in the current
postfix version. You can not reject spam mails. So you lose ane defence line
in your battle against spam.

> regards
>

> Franki

Martin
H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main           Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]