Hi Martin,

thx for the hint. I might give it a try.
However - what buzzes me here is that if you use the proxy method to identify
spam - you have to get the spam anyway through it - don't you ? So - the spam
will use your bandwidth to get analyzed by the "proxy" application - and the
proxy application then returns a Spam-Detected message which will be
interpreted by the postfix process and which will make that one reject the
message definitly.

IMHO - the only difference is that the remote side will get a reject message
if I understood correctly the process. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you think this reject message will inhibit spammers to send you more mail ?

NOTE - the actual spamassassin/postfix/anomy method enables you to actually
get the Mail in, spamassassin checks it through spamc/spamd - and if it's
beeing detected a SPAM - you can tell the delivery script to delete it or
move it to a local-file for laer analysis ...

Cheers

        Joerg

--
No directory.
| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|