-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Martin
Fahrendorf

Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 08:41 schrieb Martin Fahrendorf:
> Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 07:46 schrieb Frankie:
James

> > Don't doubt you on this ... but if you are feeling left
out
> > ... I can
> > send you some of what we get *grin*.
> >
> > James
> >
> > #############################
> >
> > Yeah, worst thing I did was add wildcard address's to
the
> > virtual file..
> > @mydomain.com       franki
> >
> > between that and my postmaster admin accounts amount to
> > about 30% or more
> > of the 50-100 spam I get a day... If I didn't have
> > spamassassin running on
> > the server, I'd have been driven up the wall by now.
>
> The main problem with amavis and postfix is a missing
feature in the
> current postfix version. You can not reject spam mails. So
you lose ane
> defence line in your battle against spam.
>

>Oh, the main problem is not amavis but spamassassin (but we
run spamassassin
>by amavisd-new).
>
>Martin

Yeah, but using the new postfix proxy methods should fix
that nicely..
its not really any great use overall, but its a great
feeling to reject spam
in realtime rather then filter it..

I have read that people are already using it with
amavis-new.

An ego trip even. :-)

rgds

Franki