On Mar 26, 2005, at 11:10 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

> He did it. I don't know if was an upanayama ceremony. It lasted about
> an
> hour and was done privately for each man. He laid his hands on their
> heads
> and did other stuff.

Thanks for sharing that--that was beautiful to hear.

I don't want to give people the impression that I am anti-TM, I just
feel the movement has lost it's impetus as an evolutionary agent.
Therefore I do not recommend people take initiation there unless they
really feel some personal draw--and can afford it.

I had a personal time of deep, deep devotion to MMY which culminated in
what I can only call 'meeting Maharishi in consciousness'. The tension
which had built up of deep unanswered questions was released, as was
anything else I could gain from that movement. I was like I was set
free. Answers I desired just presented themselves.

Best,

-V.