Bhairitu,

I meant to ask you as you meditate with a longer mantra
effortlessly,are you able to let go completely as in TM where the
bija can become very faint,unclear, and barely recognizable.Are you
able to allow a longer mantra to become very faint,unclear, and
barely recognizable also?

>From my preception it seems that a longer mantra would,unlike TM,
require a degree of concentration!

Namaste,