My new good friends:

  I have absolutely loved talking with you about so many wonderful subjects
over the last few weeks, but now I must unsubscribe from this chat room. The
person who led me to join has proven himself a traitor to friendship. I no
longer wish to contribute here, because when I do, it must be done in his
presence, and I intend to put many miles between me and him permanently. I will
miss your wonderful company. Such a fine and funny mix of people! The diversity
is delightful. I've loved every one of you.

  If any of you want to write to me, I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thank you for letting me be a part of your intellectual life, one of the
richest levels of our human existence. I will remember you always.

  Love,
  Bronte Baxter