Hughes wrote:
> I hope you read the "Blind Watchmaker" it changed my life in that it
> opened my eyes to something thats going on in the world that people
> think they know about but don't really. It's not about conspiracies
> or anything like that, it's simply a book about how life got to be so
> complicated without any help, it's both awesome and humbling. I
> recommend it because it's an object lesson in how to marshall
> evidence, construct an argument and demonstrate when your opponents
> are wrong and why. Mr Icke could do with reading it as it grounds you
> in respect for the process of science as opposed to wild theorising.
> It makes you see the world differently.

Bronte writes:
I think being scientific is so important in research of any kind:
documentation is essential. When I read "he said she said," I get
disgusted. That is no more than gossip. Nothing to build knowledge on.
I do, however, find Icke documenting most (not all) of his information.
I've actually written him complaining that he ought to do it more, but
like most of us -- me included -- he gets carried away by his feelings
sometimes and goes on little tirades. Definitely not scientific, and
you are good to call us all on it when we do it.