---To my great surprise, my group leader at Humboldt 70 (Tom
Winquist, an initiate of MMY), already had a dossier on me in which
it correctly revealed that I had been initiated into Eckankar.
Whoops!....a serious strike against me from the get-go.
 A few years later, I got fired from SIMS for talking about Guru
Maharaji and other non-TMO teachers. I was also threatened with legal
action by the official TMO lawyer.
 In my naivete, I wrongly assumed that people would embrace
information in general; and then formulate some conclusion on their
own. Nope...this would be like spreading knowledge of natural
supplements among a group of pharmaceutical drug pushers.