--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "abutilon108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I signed the pledge much later on and I'm quite sure the wording was
> different.  It seems not everyone would have signed the same pledge,
> although as I remember what you were agreeing to was pretty much the
same.

The later versions, like the one I signed, had the phrase that said
the movement could seek financial "equitable relief" if you spilled
any of the beans.  Nice to have a little legal threat along with the
spiritual stuff before you get your mantras!  No copies were allowed
to be kept of any legal document I ever signed in the movement.  Do
they still have you sign legal waivers before courses?

They did something really odd right before we became teachers.  They
had us hold our movement "file" which we were not allowed to look
into.  But we had to  hold it.  It was supposed to contain every
course we were on, all recommendation letters etc.  I wonder what
that was all about?  Perhaps it was a message "we have a file on you,
so be cool MF".  But I suspect they were following the letter rather
than the spirit of some disclosure law.  Very interesting, does anyone
know what that was about?