---For those of you unaware of the Pledge, I'm pasting it in
(below).  Please read, sign, and send in your pledge to Tom.

Quote:
In the United States, which was once thought to be a haven of
religious liberty, we are the targets of unprincipled attacks in the
court system by those who would line their pockets from our hard won
coffers. Bigots in all branches of government, fearing the success of
Scientology, are bent on our destruction through taxation and
repressive legislation.

"We have been subjected to illegal heresy trials in two countries
before prejudiced and malinformed judges who are not qualified or
inclined to perceive the truth.

"In Canada and Germany, our Churches have been subjected to vicious
raids reminiscent of the historical genocide attacks on religions
that took place in `less informed' times and societies.

"The news media chooses to ignore the good works and miraculous
successes of Scientology and instead seeks to poison public opinion
through vilification of the religion and its Founder.

"The detractors of Scientology know full well that it is a proven,
effective and workable system for freeing mankind from spiritual
bondage. That is why they attack. They fear that they will somehow be
threatened by a society which is more ethical, productive and humane
through the influence of Scientology and Scientologists. Thus when we
expand, to that degree we are attacked.

"Up to this day, the responsibility for defending Scientology has
been on the shoulders of a desperate few. And so it will continue in
large measure.

"Yet, in order to continue the quest for a new civilization where
honest men have rights and freedoms abound, the assistance and
dedication of each and every Scientologist and other men of goodwill
is essential. The road may be difficult and may get worse due to the
rapid decline of civilization and erosion of personal liberties at
this time. But united in purpose and dedication, we shall prevail for
the benefit of all mankind.

"We, the undersigned, pledge ourselves, without reservation or any
thought of personal comfort or safety, to achieving the aims of
Scientology: `A civilization without insanity, without war, where the
able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where Man is
free to rise to greater heights.'

"We invite Scientologists and other well intentioned people
everywhere to join us in this pledge"  End quote.