On Jan 17, 2008, at 2:06 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

The later versions, like the one I signed, had the phrase that said
the movement could seek financial "equitable relief" if you spilled
any of the beans.  Nice to have a little legal threat along with the
spiritual stuff before you get your mantras!  No copies were allowed
to be kept of any legal document I ever signed in the movement.  Do
they still have you sign legal waivers before courses?

Curtis, I was going to ask if you had split before they started doing that. They had you sign these things filled with leagalese that went on for about 5 pages as I recall. Very weird. And they had you sign one again before each course.

Sal