> I'm just objecting to the conclusions being
> drawn on tiny amounts of anecdotal evidence.

One of my favorite qualities of your posts.  Good reminder.

I'm dubious
> about such a recommendation for Mother Divine/Purusha
> as well, but I leave more room for their different
> circumstances possibly having different effects.

"Crude breath for crude nervous system" is on of MMY's quotes against
exercise.  I think not betting the whole farm on his POV, which is how
you seem to live, is wise.  We will see if his special groups is
really an exception to the value of physical activity.