<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> But now all the chickens are coming to roost.  If MMY is right
> his groups of people living under his direction should be the
> picture of good health.  We are entering the area beyond opinions
> as we see how people age.  You can't tell anything by one person,
> but we will get a better idea with many aging Purusha and Mother
> Divine.

Right, a better idea (but even then, not
necessarily statistically conclusive evidence
one way or the other).

I'm just objecting to the conclusions being
drawn on tiny amounts of anecdotal evidence.

<snip>
> I'll bet our views on how
> you and I conduct our own healthy lives are more similar than
> different.

Oh, I'm sure. But then neither of us is in Mother
Divine/Purusha. I'd certainly be dubious about a
recommendation not to exercise for people living
ordinary lives in the "real world." I'm dubious
about such a recommendation for Mother Divine/Purusha
as well, but I leave more room for their different
circumstances possibly having different effects.