--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:27 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Scott Girard
>

> --- In HYPERLINK
> "mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> "curtisdeltablues"
> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > Fortunately they can fall back on their Purusha health care insurance,
> > right? Right?
>
> For them the most fortunate thing is not to have to be exposed to utter
> fools like you.
>
> As always, when someone makes an intelligent post, Nabby insults him
rather
> than responding in kind. In fact, I can't think of a single instance
where
> Nabby has actually responded otherwise. He is consistently
condescending.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God holds others in contempt."

~~ Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer and orator (1833-1899)

"When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious
faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these
dogmas or goals are in doubt."

~~ Robert T. Pirsig, author and philosopher (1928- )