Yes, exactly.  I am that...etc.  That is my
experience.  I like the experience, but it's not
convenient when interacting with others to actually
experience them in that way.  So I don't go there when
I'm talking to the guy at Walmart to ask him where the
stuff is that I want.  On the other hand, I like
getting together with a good friend who can also
experience that state, though there is never much to
say to each other. Still, the companionship is deep
and lovely.

 So, yeah, I can go there and it's great.  But I think
of it as just another outfit to wear, not better than
any other.  a