--- "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > --- "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Well it was pretty quiet for the rest of the
> day,
> > > some liberal
> > > atheists don't like to entertain opposing points
> of
> > > view, especially
> > > if it challenges the whole foundation of their
> > > lives.....:-)
> >
> > And some spiritual fundamentalist love "defeating"
> > their imaginary opponents. Boy, that brother of
> yours,
> > what a sap! If he would only accept the
> self-evident
> > truth of your spiritual knowledge. I'm sure his
> > existential foundation was shaken to its core. ;-)
>
> Well I certainly wouldn't know now would I, since it
> was never brought
> up again, risking *big time* arguments of course.
> However, do you
> have a better answer Mr. Peter Sahib????

BillyG, I am fascinated by your bloated sense of
spiritual insight and self-signifigance. You remind me
of some French dandy pontificating away with a scented
hankie swinging from the end of his embroidered
sleeve; a character in a Voltaire farce. You make
noises but say absolutely nothing. So assured of your
superiority and spiritual correctness. Do you truly
believe that your prattle is in any way shape or form
superior to your brother's? Don't answer, I know you
do!

By the way, these responses are brought to you by the
universe. When you speak to me you are speaking to
God. Please stop eliciting snarky comments!