--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Billy,
>          Do you really think your brother wanted you to  answer a
>question his Harvard
> professors couldn't ?

Ha, ha....sorry but I couldn't resist, it just came to me, it was
beautiful. I'm sorry he couldn't appreciate it, but I believe it does
reflect the truth of the matter.

We ended up getting in a big argument about politics anyway.....we're
talking again.:-)

>     He probably patronized you by posing the question and never
> intended to appreciate your SCI-like answer. Even though your answer
was quite
> informative, a less direct response from you might have furthered
the enjoyable tone of
> the day.  For instance, you might have agreed with his observation,
and thanked him for
> the opportunity to visit him and share the beauty of nature with
him, instead of giving him
> an SCI lesson, which probably reminded him that while he was a
Harvard Law grad, his
> brother had a reflexive, arrogant intellectual construct that by
default always sells the
> ideas of SCI, and meditation.   I wish you well with your
relationship with him.  Had the