On May 3, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

I think, the message with the number 175 678,
stating, that Raja Emanuel was caught as an BND agent,
is really crime.
Posted by someone as Guyfawkes, only shows, that some
people are full of hate.

There is NO such message or news from Reuters in germany.

And I know Emanuel personally.

Just looking into details of that "message":
It was the maharishi personally, who made the prices.
I was there in Vlodrop, when he said:
Having gotten it (the TM) from Guru Dev doesn`t mean
to give it out cheap.

Would be interesting, to track down, who that guy really is.
Or think about, wether you accept people to really
post anonymous about such matters.

cheers

joerg.

Joerg:

What would be the appropriate Vedic punishment? After all, we want to be in accord with natural law!

We were thinking ghee-boarding may be the way the go, but you know us crazy Americans.

Super Radiantly Yours,

Vaj