[snip]
Ruth wrote:
> I do not believe that enlightenment is life
> without pain. Instead, maybe just maybe,
> you realize that there is no love without
> pain and that pain is OK.

Maybe so, Ruth, but I was talking about mental
anguish, not physical pain. I was talking about
how the practice of plain old TM could relieve
the effects of mental stress. TM provides the
ideal opportunity to relax and unstress.

> The greatest flaw of MMY appears to me to
> be his lack of empathy.

Don't know much about 'MMY' and his empathy, or
lack of it, since hobody has seen him for years.
- maybe you're projecting.