--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > If he really wasn't motivated by empathy, he could
> > have quit 20 years ago and retired in splendor.
> >
> Remember that empathy means being able to experience the emotions or
> viewpoint of another.  To feel pain when another feels pain.  I
don't > see that in him.

Empathy and narcissism are opposites.  It is narcissism that is a more
comprehensive descriptive word for Maharishi's world than any other I
can think of.  Narcissists can accomplish amazing things in the world.
 I mean the Donald has built up and lost his own fortunes more than
once hasn't he?