> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <sandiego108@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Just a couple of posts ago, Jim claimed to be
> > > intimately familiar with the way that heaven
> > > is decorated. Perhaps he is equally familiar
> > > with its gay interior decorator.  :-)
> >
> > Got something against gay people, Mr. Compassion?
> > Do they threaten your masculinity?
>
> Dude, I live on the gayest street in the
> gayest town in Spain. If I had a problem
> with gay people, I wouldn't be able to go
> out my door.

Does that mean *you* are gay? you gotta admit its a possibility- a
strong one, given where you have moved... Or are you just trying to
show us all how down with the people you are Barry? I'm thinking the
former-- it explains a lot. Or bisexual in any case. Not that
there's anything wrong with it.
<snip>