> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <sandiego108@>
> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108"
<sandiego108@>

> > > Dude, I live on the gayest street in the
> > > gayest town in Spain. If I had a problem
> > > with gay people, I wouldn't be able to go
> > > out my door.
> >
> > Does that mean *you* are gay? you gotta admit its a possibility-
> > strong one, given where you have moved... Or are you just trying
> > show us all how down with the people you are Barry? I'm thinking
the
> > former-- it explains a lot. Or bisexual in any case. Not that
> > there's anything wrong with it.
> > <snip>
>
> Remember folks, this is the resident FFL
> "enlightened guy" speaking, the one who
> no longer has a self to get offended.  :-)

I am not offended by you in the least. Now I have openly admitted I
am enlightened, something not easily done in this day and age. And
yet you continue to perpetuate this fiction that you are not
homosexual. Why is that Barry? Even to the point of coming up with
elaborate reasons why not.

Yes, I have been to the Castro district several times, years ago
with my late brother, and no I didn't see a lot of happy
heterosexual men, and lots of available women. What I did see was
lots of gay men and women. why do ya think they go  there?? All the
straight men and women in the City, for your information, frequent
Market Street, The Sunset and North Beach districts.