>As I see it people vote Republican because they are selfish.  It is
>the "me" crowd.  They are concerned about what's in it for them.
>Liberals, the more evolved of the human species, are the "we" crowd.
>Why? Because we're smart enough to see if you include everyone then
>our own boat will of course get raised too.  So both concerns get
>addressed.

Bhairitu, would it be unreasonable for me to assume that you donate
any part of your income that exceeds the mean income of the rest of
the world.  Should I assume that your caloric intake would be the same
mean.  Are you aware that the $3.00-$4.00 you spent might be the
weekly income of a family of bricklayers in India.