Lurk:
Tell me.  How does this plays out in your daily life,

Bhairitu:
> I vote and financially support political candidates whose agenda is
> liberal for one.  And in my area they win.  And that is how we
> accomplish those goals you mention above.  I like to contribute
whatever I can whether it be money or if I can't afford that at least
join in the dialog and help pull on that rope in the great tug-a-war
going on.   And  words on the right forum can help sway opinions or
form them.

Fair enough. The sphere of influence of any one person is pretty
limited.  Seems that one cannot really do much more than you
describe.  Other than try to pass on something of what you believe in
daily interactions.  Hopefully in a positive way.