  > >> As I see it people vote Republican because they are selfish. It is
> >> the "me" crowd. They are concerned about what's in it for them.
> >> Liberals, the more evolved of the human species, are the "we"
crowd.
> >> Why? Because we're smart enough to see if you include everyone then
> >> our own boat will of course get raised too. So both concerns get
> >> addressed.

Tell me.  How does this plays out in your daily life,  besides lofty
words?  What do you do that directly helps your fellow man?  Perhaps you
are referring to how we distribute the common wealth we have as a
country,  as in more for education, infrasturcture  and less on
military.  Yes, I can go along with that.