--- On Wed, 10/15/08, Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I find any nonchalance about breakthroughs like this
> puzzling.
> You do realise this is highly important and paradigm
> shifting,
> if true? Of course you do.

The ME is a wonderful narrative, but as science it is junk. I think John knows
this in his heart, but won't accept it. The ME is now official TM dogma. It is
never questioned and no further research is forthcoming. Its validity is
exhorted over and over to the faithful who know next to nothing about science.
Any prima facia evidence to contradict it is explained away by adding new
pieces the the "theory." Again, as science it is pathetic, but as a spiritual
narrative it is delightful.