> Further, the vedic literature suggests that humans have been in
> existence for millions of years, which contradicts most of the
> antropological studies today.

Mythology at odds with scientific descriptions?  Say it's not so!
Next you'll be telling me that a chariot doesn't drag the sun across
the sky each day!  Next thing you know women and low caste people will
want equal treatment, and there goes the neighborhood.

The truth is that humans came from a kernel of corn, the American
Indians were right.  I hope that settles it.

All it would take is for one creation myth scripture to give an
accurate account of the dinosaurs. Having dominated every ecological
niche for 250,000,000 years, is that really too much to ask from a
creation myth?