Oh, gee, I forgot about OKPeachman. He's been
sitting quietly in the Krazies Korner all this
time. I guess Barry felt he needed some help,
so he deputized OKP.

OKP, if you think "unelectable" and "dishonest"
are racist terms, I'd say that's your problem.

As I said to Ruth when she accused raunchydog
of being a racist on the basis of an illustration
on her profile page that portrayed Obama as
Fred Astaire, which Ruth apparently, like Barry,
interpreted to portray Obama as Stepin Fetchit:

To my mind, those who deliberately fan the flames
of racism in these overwrought times--whether by
being a racist, or by falsely accusing others of
being racists--are the lowest order of human life.

And that includes Obama, BTW, along with far too
many people on this oh-so-spiritual and high-minded
forum.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, okpeachman2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>