> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Hillary's campaign didn't become racist until Bill's
> > remark in South Carolina.
>

> Hillary's campaign was NEVER racist. That's Obamazoid
> Kool-Aid.

*********

"The original "racist for Obama," after all, was none other than
Obama's own white, Kansas-raised grandmother, the gravely ill Madelyn
Dunham, whom he visited in Hawaii on Friday. In "Dreams From My
Father," Obama wrote of how shaken he was when he learned of her
overwhelming fear of black men on the street. But he weighed that
reality against his unshakeable love for her and hers for him, and he
got past it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/26/opinion/26rich.html