--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Members of the University, Maharishi School, Fairfield and
Maharishi
> Vedic City communities,
>
> After 96 trips around the sun, dear Founder of the U.S. Movement
and Trustee
> of Maharishi University of Management Dr. David Verrill has taken
his
> departure to the field of eternal bliss. Maharishi has always
cherished Dr.
> Verrill so much, and loved every word of news about his activity,
and his
> life-long faithfulness and devotion.
>
> We will celebrate his grand life on Wednesday night at 8:15 pm in
Dalby Hall
> in the Argiro Student Center on the Maharishi University of
Management
> campus (connected by phone bridge and Maharishi Channel to the
nation and
> the world), with speakers who will appreciate Dr. Verrill's 48
years of
> service to Maharishi from their own personal experience with him,
and share
> all their heavenly memories.
>
> Dr. Verrill's book about his appreciation of Maharishi's knowledge
has
> finally been published just in recent days (he has been a great
devotee of
> Total Knowledge and Maharaja-ji's Discovery in every way).
>
> Recently while waiting to be driven over to attend the Vedic
performances of
> the Maharishi Vedic Pandits in Maharishi Vedic City (which he
loved very
> very much), he said he suddenly felt surrounded by golden beams of
light. He
> did not know what they were but they created huge bliss in him.
>
> He has been slipping inwards more and more in the past days, so his
> departure has come as a natural and peaceful progression, and he
has been
> surrounded by our enlightened Governors every day.
>
> He is much beloved of us all, and his late dear wife divine
Jessamine also.

> It will be a great fulfillment to review his amazing life in the
> celebration, starting from his being amongst those in 1960 to
welcome
> Maharishi in the USA and drive him, and serve his Movement without
a break
> for longer than anyone really.
>
> Our loving thoughts are with him.
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> Bevan

ick- this is all about bevan. what about the guy that died? and
maybe he left because as the big boy said, "he has been surrounded
by our enlightened Governors every day...".

as in, "we've got you surrounded, come out with your hands up!"

"f*ck that, i'm outta here...".