> "The devotee of a Master can even `hate' His Master, but he does as
`he> says.'" Knowledge of what is necessary is righteousness — the
duty of > the> devotee. (p.42)

We have had a few debates here about Maharishis assuming the role of
master or not.  Does anyone reading this believe that he was just
giving some historical background for the tradition or was instructing
the questioner that he needed to do exactly what Maharishi says?

Is there anyone more bossy in this universe than a self proclaimed
"Master?"