--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...>
wrote:

> There's a bias in the TMO regarding allopathic medicine. It was
recently posted here about the Purusha guy who contracted a
respiratory infection while in India for Maharishi's funeral. He came
back to the states, didn't do anything other than meditate and take
some herbs, developed secondary bacterial infections in his lungs and
died. This is incredibly stupid. What, did he think antibiotics
would "ruin" his changes for Enlightenment?

Dear Peter, what is so wrong with dying, even as a young person ?
Death is perfectly natural.

What is the idea behind trying to stay aliwe when we have already
been dying thousands of times ?

I have a friend, she is a loving, longtime-Governor trained in India,
now 90 years. She has had all the ailments in the book but wants to
live untill she is 115 or 120 years.
I happen to know that this pure being has the blessing from Maharishi
to do whatever she likes.
She does not cling to life.

I have a german friend from Purusha who caught some kind of cancer at
the age of 31. He refused any treatment whatsoever, left for Varanasi
and dropped the body there. I still laugh when I remember the
abandoun in his eyes when he said he would soon die !
I do not know the exact words Maharishi used when He was told of my
friends descision to refuse treatment by german doctors, but it was a
blessing and He gave His respect to my friends descision.

The descision of my german friend and that of the lovely lady at 90
are the same.

Only those attached to life fear death.