--Bill Faloon - great dude!, fine humanitarian and a "Saint" in the
relative sense. He knows what he's talking about.  I've been a fan of
his for many years. But he could get into hot water giving specific
advice on supplements (although he's an expert in the PSA tests).

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal"