---Simple! Whatever works and creates the fewest side effects in the
process.  Your statement below is nonsensical. ("...nutritional
approach is a  tad late")...and you know this through experience, or
speculation?  And why wouldn't the following statement likewise be
true: "Once the horse has left the barn any chemo & radiation
approach is a tad late!".
 Ultimately, both are late since death and taxes are inevitable but
the downside of radiation and chemo includes (often) a temporary
remission with a gradual decline into a spiral of more cancer (since
the radiation is often a cause of more cancer down the road).
 Surgery should be avoided whenever possible.
This discussion has nothing whatsoever do do with "standard" medical
procedures.  It's a question of EFFECTIVE medical procedures.

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> Why all this resistance to surgery? Flax seeds? Give me a break.
Once the horse has left the barn any nutritional approach is a tad
late! Again, why all this resistance to standard medical procedures?