On Dec 31, 2008, at 10:33 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...>
wrote:

I have a german friend from Purusha who caught some kind of cancer at
the age of 31. He refused any treatment whatsoever, left for Varanasi
and dropped the body there. I still laugh when I remember the
abandoun in his eyes when he said he would soon die !

What an idiot. He committed suicide and you applaud his fear of mere medical treatment. Probably reincarnate as some being without a spine.

I do not know the exact words Maharishi used when He was told of my
friends descision to refuse treatment by german doctors, but it was a
blessing and He gave His respect to my friends descision.

So he assisted in the suicide. Sounds about right. He's got a lot of blood on his (now dead) hands.

The descision of my german friend and that of the lovely lady at 90
are the same.

Only those attached to life fear death.

Only those who recognize the preciousness of life preserve it. What fools.