yes "vaj", and the people of Tibet are real stoked at having the
Dalai Lama presiding over their extinction. just as the Buddhists of
Myanmar and Cambodia did nothing to prevent the wholesale genocide
of their countries' populations.

you have the balls to imply MMY is a murderer, when Buddhists
through their passivity and ineffectiveness have done absolutely
nothing to prevent the slaughter of millions? shame on you.

"Only those who recognize the preciousness of life preserve it."
indeed.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Dec 31, 2008, at 10:33 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > I have a german friend from Purusha who caught some kind of
cancer at
> > the age of 31. He refused any treatment whatsoever, left for
Varanasi
> > and dropped the body there. I still laugh when I remember the
> > abandoun in his eyes when he said he would soon die !
>
> What an idiot. He committed suicide and you applaud his fear of
mere
> medical treatment. Probably reincarnate as some being without a
spine.

> > I do not know the exact words Maharishi used when He was told of
my
> > friends descision to refuse treatment by german doctors, but it
was a
> > blessing and He gave His respect to my friends descision.
>
> So he assisted in the suicide. Sounds about right. He's got a lot
of
> blood on his (now dead) hands.
>

> > The descision of my german friend and that of the lovely lady at
90
> > are the same.
> >
> > Only those attached to life fear death.
>
> Only those who recognize the preciousness of life preserve it.
What