in other words Randy, Vaj invalidates what you said, that the
Maharishi has provided you with everything that he promised, and now
Vaj says he didn't say that, that instead you are confused.

its simple to Vaj, Randy, and it should be simple to you; all of us
are wrong (eight posters at last count who have explicitly called
this charlatan on his fundamentalism, and wondered aloud what he is
doing here), and Vaj, the almightly, always-righty Vaj, is right!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Randy Meltzer wrote:
>
> > Vaj,
> > You again have invalidated me and people like me with good
> > experiences with TM.  You mentioned above that you don't really
buy
> > that there are people who have found everything that Maharishi
> > promised through TM, even though they believe they have.  Again
you
> > are entitled to your opinion, but guess what.  I don'
just "Believe"