hats off to you emptybill! brilliant, entertaining and informative,
all without sacrificing any of the three-

i guess the reason Vaj doesn't post on here -all- the time is he is
busy soliciting donations at the airport, and dancing on the
sidewalk.

cheers!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptyb...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:

> > Hey, I like Vaj. He and I have completely different takes on
MMY, but
> so what. Like the black and white cookie: world peace. And who is
this
> Randy Melzer anyway? Is he a Hare Krishna spy? How do we know for
sure?
> …
>

> Hi Randy,
>
> Welcome to the group. And we know you're not really a Hare Krsna.
>
> Peter was just making an insider joke here (but not at your
expense) so
> don't take offence. In reality, Vaj is our actual Hare Krsna on the
> forum and most of us know this by now. Don't get too stirred up
here
> when he attacks Maharishi and TM. He's just doing his job as he was
> instructed and as he agreed.
>

> Vaj came here at the invitation of Kirk Bernhardt after they met
at a
> Dzogchen retreat. Because he spoke the language of Dzogchen and
Tantra,
> Kirk thought Vaj was a Tantric-Dzogchen practitioner. Since Kirk
was
> getting into conceptual tussles with some people here, he decided
he
> could use someone with a similar background to back him up in
> discussions. So he invited Vaj to the group to shake everyone up –
> starting with "Hey, look at my little friend, Vaj, curled up here
in
> my travel bag. Isn't he really cool man? Don't worry! He really
> likes being with people. He'll just slither up around your neck and
> wrap around it with a flickering kiss. You'll be like Lord Shiva
> wearing his garland of serpents." So he talked and people were
> willing to listen for a while, entertained by the little
whispering Vaj.

> What Kirk didn't realize was that Vaj was not the strident Buddhist
> he appeared to be. Vaj was actually a Gaudiya Vaishnava disciple
of one
> of the Hare Krsna ritvik-gurus who was still active here in
America. Vaj