--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, I am the eternal <l.shad...@...>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 9:25 PM, lurkernomore20002000
> steve.sun...@... wrote:
>

> > I certanly understand why you would write something like this.
> >

> Why, Eliza, because I'm the only one who ever pushes the envelope here
> or the only one who isn't cool with the hold-an-ad-hoc-Come-to-Jesus
> prayer-and-burning-at-the stake-meeting-to-save-the-ungodly-sinner?
> Would you like to hear more about my mother, Elisa? If you're not
> Eliza, would you kindly answer my original questions?

Right,  you push the envelope in many cases.  Mostly in entertaning and
informative ways.   I tend to stay out of the debates on race. religion
and politics, because I don't find them interesting.  My opinion, your
opinion,  his opinion, her opinion.  Not that I have anything against
strong opinions, but for the most part I just as soon stay on the
sidelines.   Sometimes I  feel you come across somewhat bigoted,  but at
the same time, I can see where you might arrive at some of  your views.
I don't agree with many of them, but I can see where you might have
arrived at them.