Epistemologically

day to day.

Similarly, from our friend on campus:
<paste>
",,,truth is an experience that occurs when our personal belief (s), be they
individual or socially-consensual, intersect with our experience.

My argument is not to say that what we believe is true at one moment in time is
not extremely valuable. On the contrary, it is upon the foundation of
apparent-truths that the entire relative world progress from.

I therefore expect virtually everything I think I know to be true about the
world to change. I also expect that, that change will become more and more
frequent as we progress forward through time. As I said, I'm not really
qualified academically to shed much light on whether alpha-waves coherence
indicates higher states of consciousness. I don't believe that neuroscience has
developed a significant enough understanding of the entire brain measurement
process to make a definitive determination.

However, my expectations based on personal experience, is that this measurement
process is going to become more and more and more refined over time as new
knowledge or "truths" are revealed. Personally, I have serious doubts as to
whether we will ever be able to physically measure the mechanics of
consciousness.  I believe that at best we may hope to get some indicators which
can be cross referenced with sufficient confidence to provide theoretical
validity.

Like many long term meditators I have experienced 'Being' beyond time-space. At
that level of consciousness there is no relative world, no relative universe.
How then, can a measurement be taken of the deepest level of consciousness when
nothing physical like the brain exists to measure."   <end paste>