Dear Vaj,  I appreciate your beef with the research but seems you're crossing a
line of denigration here.  Is one level to dismiss their research, is another
to be a complete TM-denier.  Is kind of like that thinking of holocaust
deniers.  Such haters, they'll deny anything about the holocaust, like Anne
Frank never could have happened.

You deny TM with the (some) research.   You deny and you take away their
experience too just dismissing it.   There is something not honest in going
that far against a whole people.  Whoa.  Is not really yours to do.

With Best Regards,
-Doug in FF