Another BINGO moment with our FFL poet leary-ette.

To me, the Dems are running scared that the
dark underbelly of elitism may be exposed and
suddenly the American public will have undeniable
evidence that the Dems and Repugs are identical
twins when it comes to spin, diversion, semantics
and blame shifting.  Since the Dems have put
out so much "we're not in the least like those
murderous lying war mongers" it could be
stultifying to see such deep resonance between
"assumed to be foes."

I can think of no other process that would benefit
our American self image than to have a large and
in your face revelation of how strong our
congressionals are in league with BigMoney,
BigMilitary, and BigPolitic.

Nancy's pulled out the cork in Pandora's box, but
I expect that BigMedia will fully cooperate with
"ignoring her mistake."  If BigMedia did clamor
for the release of the recorded CIA information
sessions with Nancy, all of America will see our
beloved leaders calmly
cherry picking amongst the most vile of torture
techniques like they were picking out their favorite
doughnuts at Crispy Creme.

Edg