Robert wrote:
> Funny, how all these macho guys,
> were so big, way back when...

Maybe so, but I don't think Nancy Pelosi
thinks it's funny. She has to face the
voters soon and they're not very
impressed that Nancy didn't object to the
enhanced interrogations. She apparently
knew all about them - so she's a obviously
a co-conspirator and should be charged as
well. Now Nancy is in a real pickle!

"I'm amazed at how Nancy Pelosi's current
circumstances are similar to the Democrats'
accusations that Bush lied us into the
Iraq war.

They saw the same intelligence that Bush
(and Clinton before him) saw, indicating
that Saddam had WMD. Few if any questioned
the validity of the information. Most voted
for the war.

But when the war became unpopular they
turned and claimed they had been misled by
Bush. This was all a lie and political
posturing, but it was effective then. I'm
glad to see the Republicans are a little
smarter this time and are countering more
effectively.

I wonder if it is possible to tie the Dems
current hypocrisy to the earlier event."

Read more:

'Pelosi in a Pickle'
Posted by Glenn Reynolds
http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/78716/