do.rflex wrote:
> Besides, the question of what Pelosi knew or didn't,
> or when she did or didn't know, is irrelevant to
> how W. and Cheney broke the law and authorized
> torture.

Bush and Cheney didn't break any laws, you moron,
and they didn't torture anyone. What is important
is that the interrogations worked and saved lives.

You can compile every reasoned criticism of the Bush
administration's conduct of the war against terrorism
and there is one undisputable fact: In over five
years since the 9-11 catastrophe, the United States
has not been attacked again.

Apparently, Nancy Pelosi approved of the 'torture',
since she didn't object to it. If she broke the law
she would be a co-conspirator, along with all the
other congressional leaders who were on the same
intelligence committee.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was briefed on the use
of "enhanced interrogation techniques" on terrorist
suspect Abu Zubaydah in September 2002, according
to a report prepared by the Director of National
Intelligence's office and obtained by ABC News..."

Full report:

'Intelligence Report: Pelosi Briefed on Use of
Interrogation Tactics in Sept. '02'
By Rick Klein
ABC News, The Note, May 07, 2009