--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

I haven't seen you make such references to men, only to women, several times,
and I pointed it out to you each time. The only emotional hot button I have
with respect to Hillary is the incredible sexist abuse she endured from the
Lefty Bloggers like DKos and assholes like Chris Matthews, Kieth Olbermann,
Huffington Post and Andrew Sullivan. Even Bill O'Reilly treated her with more
respect than all of these jerks put together. The sexist attacks she endured
were tolerated by her own party and were worse than any would be racist attacks
on Obama from the KKK, which would never have seen the light of day in
mainstream media. How she ever managed to suck it up, I'll never know. I'll own
that sexism is an emotional hot button for me but it doesn't preclude my
rational abilities to recognize it, speak out against it and defend Hillary or
any woman against it.