--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]
OMG...what a crock of poo poo.
What is 'Objectivity'?
The 'Mind'...
The 'Rational Mind'?
Come on girls and boys...
All these years meditating, and you still are devoted to the 'Rational Mind'...

Don't you remember from the Intro Lectures, that we only use 5-10% of our
mind(s)?

Well, that 5-10% refers to the 'Rational Mind'...

Now, there's a whole other world 'Out There'! Folks!
But yu hav to 'Feel'...
I know that's hard for all you 'Detatched' people...
But, you do have to feel, because if you 'Shut Down', then you can't feel or
use your intuition, on anything, and therefore get caught up in the 'Bull
Market'...

Now the 'Bull Market' was marketed by the 'Clinton People',
In the last election...

We decided, we had enough of the Clinton's for one lifetime...
So, we went against them, in a big way, to make way, for a 'New Way'..
We are experiencing this 'New Way', now...

And this wouldn't have been possible, if Hillary had won.

I am sorry the 'Girls got hurt'...
But, girls are made to withstand more hurt than men...

And from what I understand, their orgasms are more intense as well...
Because they have twice as many nerve endings on their clitoris'...
As men have on their penis'...
So, ther ya go ...
billy bob...
R.g.