(snip)
> Robert, get a grip. Women are not interested in your penis. You are are still
> in the oedipal phase of libidinal and ego development and not yet very potent
> as a man. When you grow up someday, you'll realize that women want the same
> thing that you do...respect.

Thanks for the information on how to get a woman...
But, I was not saying that women are interested in my penis...
I was quoting a theory of Dr.Freud's, that woman subconsciously wish they had a
penis, as little girls, so they could be more 'less vulnerable, etc'...and so I
was talking about the penis in general...
Not my penis in particular...
I have been told, that I have an excellent penis, and don't have a penis
problem...
Thanks for the advice, anyone though...you are making good progress.
R.G.