--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB

<no_re...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> I merely wanted to steer a conversation away from
> the ugly finger-pointing and blame *you* wanted
> it to remain on and onto a more lofty plane, in
> which wider and less agenda-driven discussions
> might take place.

Says Barry, having tried to "steer the conversation
away from ugly finger-pointing and blame" by
calling Raunchy an ignorant sexual and sexist bigot.

<horselaugh>

<snip>
> All while spouting crap about men being more
> sexually "voracious" than women. That's something
> that anyone who had ever studied a bit of scien-
> tific sexuality should know is crap. Probably you
> *DO* know it's crap

YES. IT WAS A DEVIL'S ADVOCATE ARGUMENT THAT RAUNCHY
QUOTED.

<snip>
> You people are SUCH sexual barbarians. Gay marriage
> is not a "civil rights" issue any more than straight
> marriage is.

Exactly. That's why we're arguing in favor of it,
because it *shouldn't be* a civil rights issue any
more than straight marriage is.

Unfortunately, some people think otherwise. Those
are the folks we're arguing *with*, loser.