> > > (Except, of course, for the rules that keep other
> > > people from doing or saying what he'd rather they
> > > didn't do or say--that's why he's such a strong
> > > supporter of the posting limits.)
> >
> > Ah, the expected delayed result of me reminding
> > folks WHY we have posting limits here. :-)
>
> Says Barry, completely unable to respond to anything
> I've said except the one aside he quotes above.

Says Judy, two posts from "posting out," less
than three days into the week. :-)

What's fascinating is that she undoubtedly
believes that all these folks like Sal and
do.rflex and I who throw out an occasional
post designed to push her buttons and *get*
her to blow all her posts within a couple
of days DON'T HAVE to ever "respond to any-
thing she says."

Why bother? We OWN her ass. We can make her
post out without ever interacting with her
directly at all.

Sal started things rolling this week with one
simple post that Judy felt so threatened by
that she spend almost a dozen posts "refuting"
it. Sal, on the other hand, just sat back and
allowed Judy to "refute" all she wanted to.

And Judy undoubtedly believed every time she
hit the Send button that she was "winning." :-)

And you know what the funniest thing will be?

She won't be able to resist responding to this
post, either.