And, yeah, you guys out there, learn to fucking fuck will ya?

If your partner isn't coming almost every time you make love, you ain't making
love.

If the stats that report that most women are not coming from thrusting are
true, (I think they are,) then why don't you men get jiggy with your ladies as
to what their needs are and how to most pleasurably meet them?  Talk about
giving women the perfect right to complain; it's embarrassing to be a man just
on the basis of these stats alone. WTF?

And, just in case you men didn't actually know about it, there is a way to
insure that a woman's clitoris is stimulated with every thrust, and your rate
of helping your mate to orgasmic accomplishment rockets upwards.  Not that
clitoral stimulation is the only method or even the best method.

And, you guys, wake the fuck up! Women are far more orgasmic than men -- shit,
they can come just having their nips tweaked if they're deeply in love, and
when something like that happens, a man is astoundingly aware of the importance
of the fact that the woman's mind is the actual sex partner and that she can be
"talked to" via any sensual input.  Watch a woman read a Hallmark card -- she's
swooning, and you dummy guys out there think you can't please her with actual
touches and kisses and thrusty-thrust-thrusts?  Women are built from the ground
up to redline their chakras.  If you can't find a way, barring some physical
malady, it goes to the man's heart values IMO.  If his energy isn't spot on,
the woman will pick up on it every single time. If he's just knocking off a
piece of ass, no wonder most women are not going to have an orgasm, right?

Making love is making love.  Merely having sex is exploring how human body
parts can be tinker-toy connected.

The good news: tinkering around is wonderful if making love is
happening....adds to the pleasures.

Edg